How can we improve Movist?

Many movie posters missing

I love this app ! I don't know if it is correct to write it here - if not please delete. The problem that I encountered about a week ago - i entered the app and saw that there were many posters missing (Movist logo is there) but no posters. I have about the half of posters missing from my collection, and movies to watch. The search section does not show any posters at all. Is this only happening to me ? Should I re - install the app - I really don't want to because I'm afraid to loose my collection, either way its an amazing app. I hope that some day the posters would just come back :)

2 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Igor ChisesiIgor Chisesi shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →
    completed  ·  KevinAdminKevin (CEO, LINITIX) responded  · 

Hi,

Please make sure you are running the latest version of MOVIST first. We’ve had to make an update to images t change provider as trakt.tv removed the images from their API.

If after the update you find images are still missing, please send a message to support (“contact support” on this page : https://linitix.uservoice.com). This here is the feedback forum for new ideas and stuff like that ;)

Thanks!

Kevin

2 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • KevinAdminKevin (CEO, LINITIX) commented  · 

We are working on a fix (server side). Will resolve itself without an app update soon.
        Thanks for your feedback.

• XiaofengXiaofeng commented  · 

The same issue as me, update to the latest versions 1.13.3 on my iPhone 6s iOS 10.2.1.
        Please help to check

Feedback and Knowledge Base