How can we improve Movist?

Movie format

I own Blurays, DVDs, and digital movies on iTunes, Amazon and Flixter. I would like a simple way to indicate which type each movie is that I own. That way I don't have to track it down through all my different collections.

46 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Tim CoreyTim Corey shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →
    planned  ·  KevinAdminKevin (CEO, LINITIX) responded  · 

We’ll do that. We are still thinking of the best way to do it but it is indeed a mandatory feature for MOVIST.
    Thanks.

11 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • KevinAdminKevin (CEO, LINITIX) commented  · 

I know it is frustrating to wait for a feature this long. We also would like to go faster and work on MOVIST fulltime. Trust me, it would be a dream. We are working at a slower pace and always try to work on features with the most added value possible.

So for the moment, we are working on the TV Shows stuff and after that, we'll be working on the categorization of movies (most upvoted suggestion for the moment).

This feature will be added in a future version of MOVIST. It won't be in a near near future and we don't have an ETA but it is planned.

• Anonymous commented  · 

I really hope that this feature will be added soon... I'm a new user, and I've experienced in other apps this feature and it's essential! The fact that it's planned by one Year (at least) it's not encouraging...

• Anonymous commented  · 

Any updates on this feature?

• KevinAdminKevin (CEO, LINITIX) commented  · 

No ETA for the moment. We are working on the User eXperience for this feature at the moment.

• Dinesh SinghDinesh Singh commented  · 

By when will this be added? This is the most essential feature.

• Anonymous commented  · 

In addition to blu-ray please also add HD-DVD as a category.

• Anonymous commented  · 

This could be best achieved by adding Trakt.tv custom lists support. That way we can set up a list for Blu-Rays, DVDs, Genres, or anything for that matter, and it will sync the lists across all our devices via Trakt. Basically the same way the new Wish list feature has been set up in the recent update.

• Anonymous commented  · 

I would love this feature too!

• Anonymous commented  · 

Also add "other" to that list.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Crucial, for the reasons already given.

Feedback and Knowledge Base